Thursday, March 27, 2014

My break is over...

Hey there...

After a break from blogging {not the internet... can we say Pinterest?} I will be coming back with my book reviews.

Hey, what can I say? I love my books, and being able to get review copies before they are out is an awesome perk of blogging. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Me:

I love reading.

I read digital copies mostly. Love that there are no pages to rip or bookmarks to lose.

My favorite books are Christian Romance.  Mostly historical, and I love a romantic regency novel.

I am a SAHM {stay at home mom} with two lovely 'angels', an assortment of pets, a neglected veggie garden, and flourishing flower beds.

Can we also craft fanatic?  Sewing {I just discovered needlepoint embroidery}, Knitting, etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, here we go... again! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! ~Kimberlee